Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
- DSM-IV TR diagnostic criteria for Schizotypal Personality Disorder.
- ICD-10 diagnostic criteria for Schizotypal Disorder.
- M - magical thinking that influences behavior, superstitiousness or the paranormal
- E - eccentric behavior or appearance
- P - paranoid ideation
- E - experiences unusual perceptions
- C - constricted affect
- U - unusual thinking & speech
- L - lacks friends
- I - ideas of reference
- A - anxiety (socially)
- R - rule out psychotic disorders & pervasive developmental disorder
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found