Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
References & BibliographyEdit
- Caldwell, C.B., & Gottesman, I.I. (1990). Schizophrenics kill themselves too: A review of risk factors for suicide. Schizophrenia Bulletin, 4, 571-589.
- Fenton, W.S. (2000). Depression, suicide and suicide prevention in schizophrenia. Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior, 30, 34-39.
- Inskip, H.M., Harris, E.C., & Barraclough, B. (1998). Lifetime risk of suicide for affective disorder, alcoholism and schizophrenia. British Journal of Psychiatry, 172, 35-7.
- Meltzer, H.Y. (1999). Suicide and schizophrenia: Clozapine and the InterSePT study. International Clozaril/Leponex suicide prevention trial. Journal of Clinical Psychiatry, 60 (Suppl. 12), 47-50.
- Meltzer, H.Y., & Okayli, G. (1995). Reduction in suicidality during clozapine treat-ment of neuroleptic-resistant schizophrenia: Impact on risk-benefit assessment. American Journal of Psychiatry, 152, 183-190.