Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
References & BibliographyEdit
- Jackson M (2001). Weathering the storms : Psychotherapy for psychosis. London: Karnac.
- Jackson M & Williams P (1994). Unimaginable storms: A search for meaning in psychosis. London: Karnac.
- Rey JH (1994). Universals of psycho-analysis in the treatment of psychotic and borderline states. London: Free Associations.
- Rosenfeld D (1992). The psychotic: Aspects of the personality. London: Karnac.
- Bion WR (1957). Differentiation of the psychotic from non-psychotic personalities. In Second thoughts: Selected papers on psycho-analysis. New York: Jason Aronson, 1967, pp. 43–64.
- Bion WR (1958). On hallucination. In Second thoughts: Selected papers on psycho-analysis . New York: Jason Aronson, 1967, pp. 65–85.
- Fromm-Reichmann, F. (1948). "Notes on the Development of Treatment of Schizophrenics by Psychoanalysis and Psychotherapy." Psychiatry 11:263–273
- Lucas RN (1992). The psychotic personality. A psycho-analytic theory and its application in clinical practice. Psychoanal. Psychother. 6: 73-9.
- Rosenfeld HA (1969). On the treatment of psychotic states by psychoanalysis: An historical approach. Int. J. Psychoanal. 50: 615–31.
- Silver A-L (1997). Chestnut Lodge, then and now: Work with a patient with schizophrenia and obsessive compulsive disorder. Contemp. Psychoanal. 33: 227–49.
- Willick MS (2001). Psychoanalysis and schizophrenia: A cautionary tale. J. Amer. Psychoanal. Assn. 9: 27–56.