Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
References & BibliographyEdit
- Jackson M (2001). Weathering the storms : Psychotherapy for psychosis. London: Karnac.
- Jackson M & Williams P (1994). Unimaginable storms: A search for meaning in psychosis. London: Karnac.
- Rey JH (1994). Universals of psycho-analysis in the treatment of psychotic and borderline states. London: Free Associations.
- Rosenfeld D (1992). The psychotic: Aspects of the personality. London: Karnac.
- Bion WR (1957). Differentiation of the psychotic from non-psychotic personalities. In Second thoughts: Selected papers on psycho-analysis. New York: Jason Aronson, 1967, pp. 43–64.
- Bion WR (1958). On hallucination. In Second thoughts: Selected papers on psycho-analysis . New York: Jason Aronson, 1967, pp. 65–85.
- Fromm-Reichmann, F. (1948). "Notes on the Development of Treatment of Schizophrenics by Psychoanalysis and Psychotherapy." Psychiatry 11:263–273
- Lucas RN (1992). The psychotic personality. A psycho-analytic theory and its application in clinical practice. Psychoanal. Psychother. 6: 73-9.
- Rosenfeld HA (1969). On the treatment of psychotic states by psychoanalysis: An historical approach. Int. J. Psychoanal. 50: 615–31.
- Silver A-L (1997). Chestnut Lodge, then and now: Work with a patient with schizophrenia and obsessive compulsive disorder. Contemp. Psychoanal. 33: 227–49.
- Willick MS (2001). Psychoanalysis and schizophrenia: A cautionary tale. J. Amer. Psychoanal. Assn. 9: 27–56.