Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Robins are a type of bird which includes:
- members of the genus Erithacus, which includes the original robin of Britain and Europe: the European Robin
- the American Robin (Turdus migratorius) of North America
- Middle American members of the genus Turdus, which have since been renamed "thrushes"--the Clay-colored Thrush is an example
- the Australasian robins of the family Petroicidae, which includes about 45 species in about 15 genera
- the Pekin Robin and Japanese Hill Robin, which are archaic names for the Red-billed Leiothrix (Leiothrix lutea'