Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Robins are a type of bird which includes:
- members of the genus Erithacus, which includes the original robin of Britain and Europe: the European Robin
- the American Robin (Turdus migratorius) of North America
- Middle American members of the genus Turdus, which have since been renamed "thrushes"--the Clay-colored Thrush is an example
- the Australasian robins of the family Petroicidae, which includes about 45 species in about 15 genera
- the Pekin Robin and Japanese Hill Robin, which are archaic names for the Red-billed Leiothrix (Leiothrix lutea'