Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
He is a Fellow in the American Psychological Association, Division 5. In 1994 he was one of 52 signatories on "Mainstream Science on Intelligence," an editorial written by Linda Gottfredson and published in the Wall Street Journal, which declared the consensus of the signing scholars on issues related to race and intelligence following the publication of the book The Bell Curve.
- Cross-Cultural Research Methods. New York: Wiley-Interscience, 1973. pp. 351. (with R.W. Brislin and W.J. Lonner).
- Correlational Procedures for Research. New York: Gardner Press, 1978. pp. 340.
- Data Collection and Analysis: Basic Statistics. New York: Gardner Press, 1982. pp. 478.
- A Century of ability testing. Chicago: The Riverside Publishing Company, 1990. pp. 164. (with D. Lohman).
- Measurement and evaluation in psychology and education (7th ed.). (2005). New York: Macmillan. pp. 608.
- Thorndike, R. M. & Dinnel, D. L. (2001). Introductory statistics for psychology and education. Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice Hall.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|