Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Dr. Robert D. Hare is a researcher renowned in the field of criminal psychology. He is professor emeritus of the University of British Columbia where his studies centered on psychopathology and psychophysiology. He developed the Psychopathy Checklist (PCL) and Psychopathy Checklist Revised (PCL-R), used to diagnose cases of psychopathy and also useful in predicting the likelihood of violent behavior. He advises the FBI's Child Abduction and Serial Murder Investigative Resources Center (CASMIRC) and consults for various British and North American prison services.
- Psychopathy: Theory and Research (1970)
- Without Conscience: The Disturbing World of the Psychopaths Among Us (1993, reissued 1999)
- Snakes in Suits: When Psychopaths Go to Work (2006), with Paul Babiak
Book:Images of Society: Introduction to Anthropology, Sociology and Psychology Robert Hare's principles are found in chapter 7/8.
- www.hare.org - Robert Hare's website
- All about Dr. Robert Hare - CrimeLibrary.com
- Is Your Boss a Psychopath? - Fast Company, July 2005
- es:Robert Hare
- sv:Robert Hare
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|