Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Dr. Robert A. Johnson is a Jungian analyst in the United States. He began his analytical training at the Jung Institute in Zurich, Switzerland the year it opened (1947) and had personal training with Dr. C.G. Jung, Mrs. Emma Jung and some of Dr. Jung's original students. For some years he was a Benedictine monk in the Episcopal Church (Anglican Communion) and he also studied at the Sri Aurobindo Ashram in India. Dr. Johnson is a noted lecturer and author.
- "The reason for doing inner work is not only to resolve conflict and psychological distress, but also to find within ourselves a deep source of renewal, strength, and wisdom."
- "The difference in a teacher and a mentor is that a mentor is interested in our soul."
- "The only hope for healing is to offer a better form of ecstasy, to upgrade so the addict will give up the stupid one."
- "The goal of inner work is to help clients unblock their bottlenecks and learn how to live in partnership with the unconscious rather than at its mercy."
- "It's not too difficult to get the skeletons out of the closet with people, but to get the gold out is a different matter. That is therapy. Psychology is the Art of finding the gold of the spirit."
Books (this list may not be complete)Edit
- She : Understanding Feminine Psychology
- Owning Your Own Shadow : Understanding the Dark Side of the Psyche
- Inner Work : Using Dreams and Creative Imagination for Personal Growth and Integration
- Transformation: Understanding the Three Levels of Masculine Consciousness
- Understanding Your Own Shadow
- He : Understanding Masculine Psychology
- We : Understanding the Psychology of Romantic Love
- Ecstasy : Understanding the Psychology of Joy
- Femininity : Lost and Regained
- Transformation : Understanding the three levels of Masculine Consciousness
- Contentment : A Way to True Happiness
- Lying with the Heavenly Woman : Understanding and Integrating the Feminine Archetypes in Men's Lives
- The Fisher King and the Handless Maiden: Understanding the Wounded Feeling Function in Masculine and Feminine Psychology
- Balancing Heaven and Earth : A Memoir
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|