Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Robert Hinde was an ethologist
Main areas of interestEdit
Editorial board/consulting editorEdit
- Hinde, R.A. (1970) Animal Behaviour: a Synthesis of Ethology and Comparative Psychology, 2nd edn, New York: McGraw-Hill
- Hinde, R.A. (1987) Individuals, Relationships and Culture: Links Between Ethology and the SocialSciences, Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
- Hinde, R.A. (1981) The bases of a science of interpersonal relationships. In: S.W. Duck and R. Gilmour (eds) Personal Relationships, vol. 1 Studying Personal Relationships, London: Academic Press.
- Hinde, R.A. (1983) Ethology and child development. In: P.H. Musson (ed.) Handbook of Child Psychology, vol. II, 4th edn, New York: John Wiley.
- Hinde, R.A. (1954) Factors governing the changes in strength of a partially inborn response, as shown by the mobbing behaviour of the chaffinch, Proceedings of the Royal Society of London, Series B 142: 306-58.