Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Developmental Psychology: Cognitive development · Development of the self · Emotional development · Language development · Moral development · Perceptual development · Personality development · Psychosocial development · Social development · Developmental measures
Richard A. Weinberg is an American psychology professor.
For most of his career, Weinberg has taught at University of Minnesota after earning his Ph.D there in 1968. He is known for his Minnesota Transracial Adoption Study with Sandra Scarr. This study concluded that "rather than the home environment having a cumulative impact across development, its influence wanes from early childhood to adolescence."
- Boehm AE, Weinberg RA. The Classroom Observer: Developing Observation Skills in Early Childhood Settings. Teachers College Press; 3rd edition (1996). ISBN 0-8077-3570-1
- Lamb ME et al. (eds). Applied Developmental Science: Special Issue : The Effects of Quality Care on Child Development. Lawrence Erlbaum Associates (2000). ISBN 0-8058-9752-6
- Child Psychology in Retrospect and Prospect: In Celebration of the 75th Anniversary of the Institute of Child Development (Minnesota Symposia on Child Psychology). Lawrence Erlbaum Associates (2002). ISBN 0-8058-3971-2
- Zeldin S et al. (eds). Applied Developmental Science: Promoting Adolescent Development in Community Contexr : Challenges to Scholars, Nonprofit Managers, and Higher Education (Applied Developmental Science). Lawrence Erlbaum Associates (2000). ISBN 0-8058-9750-X
- Richard A. Weinberg profile via University of Minnesota
- another Richard A. Weinberg profile via University of Minnesota
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|