Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Biological: Behavioural genetics · Evolutionary psychology · Neuroanatomy · Neurochemistry · Neuroendocrinology · Neuroscience · Psychoneuroimmunology · Physiological Psychology · Psychopharmacology (Index, Outline)
Similar to Brodmann areas, they are defined by their cellular structure rather than by their location, but the location still remains reasonably consistent.
- I-VI: Posterior/dorsal horn
- VII-IX: Anterior/ventral horn
- Lamina X: neurons bordering Central canal
- ↑ Rexed B (1952). The cytoarchitectonic organization of the spinal cord in the cat.. J Comp Neurol 96 (3): 414-95.
- ↑ Rexed B (1954). A cytoarchitectonic atlas of the spinal cord in the cat.. J Comp Neurol 100 (2): 297-379.
- Overview at University of the West Indies
- Overview at University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|