Individual differences |
Professional items |
World psychology |
- Main article: Introduction to research methods
- Main article: Introduction to experimental psychology
- Barker, C., et al(2002) Research Methods in Clinical Psychology : An Introduction for Students and Practitioners. John Wiley & Sons. ISBN 047149089X
- Breakwell, G., Hammond, S., Fife-Schaw, C., & Smith, J.J. (Eds.) (2006) Research Methods in Psychology (3rd ed) Lindon:Sage Publications.
- Dyer C. (2006) Research in Psychology: A Practical guide to Methods and Statistics. Oxford:Blackwell ISBN 1405125268
- Roberts, M.C. & Ilardi,S.s. 92005) Handbook of Research Methods in Psychology.Padstow:Blackwell Publishing.
Research Methods Knowledge Base - free
Academic support materialsEdit
Please copy and paste this prompt to other appropriate areas. Feel free to edit as necessary
This category has the following 17 subcategories, out of 17 total.
Pages in category "Research methods"
The following 80 pages are in this category, out of 80 total.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.