Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
- Abbott, R. D. (1972). On confounding of the Repression-Sensitization and Manifest Anxiety scales: Psychological Reports Vol 30(2) Apr 1972, 392-394.
- Asendorpf, J. B., Wallbott, H. G., & Scherer, K. R. (1983). The confounded repressor: An empirically based proposal for two-dimensional operationalization of repression-sensitization: Zeitschrift fur Differentielle und Diagnostische Psychologie Vol 4(2) 1983, 111-126.
- Bergouist, W. H., Lloyd, J. T., & Johansson, S. L. (1973). Individual differences among repressors and sensitizers in conceptual skills: Social Behavior and Personality Vol 1(2) 1973, 144-152.
- Carlson, R. W. (1979). Dimensionality of the Repression Sensitization Scale: Journal of Clinical Psychology Vol 35(1) Jan 1979, 78-84.
- Colson, C. E. (1972). Neuroticism, extraversion and repression-sensitization in suicidal college students: British Journal of Social & Clinical Psychology Vol 11(1) Feb 1972, 88-89.
- Dudgeon, T. B. (1973). The effect of status and task manipulations on the interview responsivity of sensitizing and repressing juvenile delinquents: Dissertation Abstracts International Vol.
- Enter, R. J. (1973). The relationship of cartoon type, cartoon preference, and repression-sensitization, to retention of cartoon humor: Dissertation Abstracts International Vol.
- Fredericks, R. S. (1973). Familial antecedants to repression-sensitization: Proceedings of the Annual Convention of the American Psychological Association 1973, 133-134.
- Galbraith, G. G., & Lieberman, H. (1972). Associative responses to double entendre words as a function of repression-sensitization and sexual stimulation: Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology Vol 39(2) Oct 1972, 322-327.
- Halperin, J. M. (1986). Defensive style and the direction of gaze: Journal of Research in Personality Vol 20(3) Sep 1986, 327-337.
- Handal, P. J. (1973). Development of a social desirability and acquiescence controlled repression sensitization scale and some preliminary validity data: Journal of Clinical Psychology Vol 29(4) Oct 1973, 486-487.
- Highland, A. C. (1980). Confounding of the Repression-Sensitization Scale, controlled for social desirability, with the IPAT Anxiety Scale: Psychological Reports Vol 47(3, Pt 1) Dec 1980, 1003-1006.
- Krohne, H. W. (1974). Investigations with a German form of (Byrne's) Rrepressionssensitization Scale: Zeitschrift fur Klinische Psychologie Vol 3(4) 1974, 238-260.
- Miller, L. R. (1977). Abilities structure of congenitally blind persons: A factor analysis: Journal of Visual Impairment & Blindness Vol 71(4) Apr 1977, 145-153.
- Millimet, C. R., & Cohen, H. J. (1973). A test of the homogeneous versus heterogeneous categorization of the repression-sensitization dimension: Educational and Psychological Measurement Vol 33(4) Win 1973, 773-785.
- Prasad, M. B. (1972). Some of the background variables of repression-sensitization in university students: Behaviorometric Vol 2(2) 1972, 93-102.
- Rothbart, M., & Mellinger, M. (1972). Attention and responsivity to remote dangers: A laboratory simulation for assessing reactions to threatening events: Journal of Personality and Social Psychology Vol 24(1) Oct 1972, 132-142.
- Schwartz, M. S. (1972). The Repression Sensitization Scale: Normative age and sex data on 30,000 medical patients: Journal of Clinical Psychology Vol 28(1) Jan 1972, 72-73.
- Segal, B. (1971). Further investigation of personality correlates of the A-B Scale: Psychotherapy: Theory, Research & Practice Vol 8(1) Spr 1971, 37.
- Shriberg, L. D. (1972). Intercorrelations among repression-sensitization, extroversion, neuroticism, social desirability, and locus of control: Psychological Reports Vol 31(3) Dec 1972, 925-926.
- Slough, N., Kleinknecht, R. A., & Thorndike, R. M. (1984). Relationship of the Repression-Sensitization scales to anxiety: Journal of Personality Assessment Vol 48(4) Aug 1984, 378-379.
- Tanley, J. C. (1973). Use of personality and interest measures in predicting crisis phone counselor effectiveness: Dissertation Abstracts International Vol.
- Tempone, V. J. (1964). Some clinical correlates of repression-sensitization: Journal of Clinical Psychology 20(4) 1964, 440-442.
- Wilkins, G., Epting, F., & Van de Riet, H. (1972). Relationship between repression-sensitization and interpersonal cognitive complexity: Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology Vol 39(3) Dec 1972, 448-450.