Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Rehabilitation may refer to:
- Drug rehabilitation, treatment for dependency on psychoactive substances such as alcohol, prescription drugs, and illicit drugs such as cocaine, heroin or amphetamines.
- Physical therapy, treatment aimed at the recovery of musculoskeletal function, particularly recovery from joint, tendon, or ligament repair.
- Physical medicine and rehabilitation, a branch of medicine dealing with restoration of physical disability
- Psychiatric rehabilitationa branch of psychology and psychiatry dealing with restoration of mental health and [life skills] after mental illness.
- Rehabilitation (neuropsychology), therapy aimed at improving neurologic function that has been lost or diminished by disease or traumatic injury.
- Rehabilitation (penology), the rehabilitation of criminal behavior.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|