Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Rehabilitation may refer to:
- Drug rehabilitation, treatment for dependency on psychoactive substances such as alcohol, prescription drugs, and illicit drugs such as cocaine, heroin or amphetamines.
- Physical therapy, treatment aimed at the recovery of musculoskeletal function, particularly recovery from joint, tendon, or ligament repair.
- Physical medicine and rehabilitation, a branch of medicine dealing with restoration of physical disability
- Psychiatric rehabilitationa branch of psychology and psychiatry dealing with restoration of mental health and [life skills] after mental illness.
- Rehabilitation (neuropsychology), therapy aimed at improving neurologic function that has been lost or diminished by disease or traumatic injury.
- Rehabilitation (penology), the rehabilitation of criminal behavior.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|