Reciprocity may refer to:
- Ethic of reciprocity, a general philosophical principle of most philosophies and religions.
- Reciprocity (social psychology), in-kind positive or negative responses of individuals towards the actions of others.
- Reciprocity Norm (negotiation)
- Reciprocity (evolution), mechanisms for the evolution of cooperation.
- Reciprocity (international relations), a principle that favours, benefits, or penalties that are granted by one state to the citizens or legal entities of another, should be returned in kind.
- Reciprocity (cultural anthropology) and in relation to non-market economic exchange