Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Developmental Psychology: Cognitive development · Development of the self · Emotional development · Language development · Moral development · Perceptual development · Personality development · Psychosocial development · Social development · Developmental measures
Rada Mikhailovna Granovskaya (Russian: Рада Михайловна Грановская
, b. 1931, Leningrad) is a known psychologist, professor of the Saint Petersburg State University; academician of the Baltic Academy of Pedagogical Sciences and the International Academy of Acmeology. Her basic works are on practical psychology and psychological protection. She is an author of conceptual model of interaction of thinking of the person with system of the subconscious and realized psychological barriers, and also mechanisms and ways of their overcoming.
- Elements of practical psychology. — L.: Publishing house LGU, 1984. — SPb.: Svet, 1997. — L.: Publishing house LGU, 1988. — SPb.: Svetas, 2000. — SPb.: Rech, 2003. — SPb.: Rech, 2007
- Psychology of faith. — SPb.: Rech, 2004
- Psychology in examples. — SPb.: Rech, 2002. — SPb.: Rech, 2007
- Creativity and the conflict in a mirror of psychology. — SPb.: Rech, 2006
- Psychological protection. — SPb.: Rech, 2007
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|