Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
- Bem Scale
- Harry Benjamin's Gender Identity Scale
- Coleman Model of Clinical Assessment of Sexual Orientation
- Kinsey scale
- Klein scale
- Sell Assessment of Sexual Orientation
- Shively/DeCecco Scale
References & BibliographyEdit
- Beere, C. A. (1990). Gender roles: A handbook of tests and measures. Westport, CT: Greenwood.
- Beere, C. A. (1990). Sex and gender issues: A handbook of tests and measures. Westport, CT: Greenwood.
- Beere, C. A. (1979). Women and women's issues: A handbook of tests and measures. San Francisco: Josey-Bass.
- Davis, Clive M., et al. (1997). Handbook of Sexuality-Related Measures. Thousand Oaks CA: Sage Publications.
- Chung, Y. Barry, and Katayama, Motoni. (1996). Assessment of sexual orientation in lesbian/gay/bisexual studies. Journal of Homosexuality, 30(4), 49-62.
- Ellis, Lee, et al. (1987). Sexual orientation as a continuous variable: A comparison between the sexes. Archives of Sexual Behavior, 16(6), 523-529.
- Gonsiorek, John C., and Weinrich, James D. (1995). Definition and measurement of sexual orientation. Suicide and Life Threatening Behavior, 25(Suppl), 40-51.
- Klein, Fritz, et al. (1985). Sexual orientation: A multi-variable dynamic process. Journal of Homosexuality, 11(1-2), 35-49.