Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
- Clinical methods training
Training in educational psychologyEdit
- Educational program accreditation
- APA lesson plans for teaching in psychology
- Theoretical orientation
References & BibliographyEdit
- Bergin, A. E., Garfield, S. L., & Thompson, A. S. (1967). The Chicago Conference on Clinical Training and Clinical Psychology at Teachers College: American Psychologist Vol 22(4) Apr 1967, 307-316.
- Calvo, I. M. (1968). The Training of Psychologists in the United States: Acta Psiquiatrica y Psicologica de America Latina 14(1) 1968, 66-68.
- Charles, C. (1967). Questionnaire on the Training Needs of Psychologists: Cahiers de Psychologie 10(1) 1967, 39-46.
- Coffin, A. (1967). Round Table on the Training of Psychologists: Cahiers de Psychologie 10(1) 1967, 47-57.
- Lovibond, S. H. (1967). Training in Clinical Psychology: Australian Psychologist 2(1) 1967.
- Peterson, D. R. (1968). The Doctor of Psychology Program at the University of Illinois: American Psychologist Vol 23(7) Jul 1968, 511-516.
- Ross, S. (1967). Apa-Approved Doctoral Programs in Clinical and in Counseling Psychology: 1967: American Psychologist Vol 22(10) Oct 1967, 854-855.
- Weiner, I. B. (1968). Postdoctoral Training in Clinical Psychology: a Survey: American Psychologist Vol 23(5) May 1968, 374-377.
- Google Scholar
- Kay, H. (1967). Psychologists for 1984: Papers in Psychology 1(2) 1967, 60.