If we list the ideas here and put done next to them once they are incorporated into the manifesto.
- Aims, free distribution & integration of Psychology discipline
- Distinguish from Wikipedia - Giant textbook rather than encyclopedia (more detail, depth & specialist info)
- Full academic referencing desired
- Free knowledge distribution model rather than the current journal subscription model (careful cos we dont want to piss them off!)
- User Experiences aspect
- Paper discussion online (check Abstract copyright issue)
- Course curriculum online (I need to add Newman Colleges Psych curriculum)
- Vandalism issue - Social Psychology explanation as to why wikis work (article called why wikis work?)
- Funding - Wikia ad model - Done same as main page
- Disclaimers - At bottom of About page:
- Disclaimers - Legal
- Disclaimers - Clinical - Done same as main page
- Joe, I like your latest redraft of Our Vision. I'm happy to keep it as that. Should we sign it properly? I.e. Dr Joe Kiff & Tom Michael?
I like this very much. Let me know what I can do to help.--22.214.171.124 12:07, 20 July 2006 (UTC)