Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
If we list the ideas here and put done next to them once they are incorporated into the manifesto.
- Aims, free distribution & integration of Psychology discipline
- Distinguish from Wikipedia - Giant textbook rather than encyclopedia (more detail, depth & specialist info)
- Full academic referencing desired
- Free knowledge distribution model rather than the current journal subscription model (careful cos we dont want to piss them off!)
- User Experiences aspect
- Paper discussion online (check Abstract copyright issue)
- Course curriculum online (I need to add Newman Colleges Psych curriculum)
- Vandalism issue - Social Psychology explanation as to why wikis work (article called why wikis work?)
- Funding - Wikia ad model - Done same as main page
- Disclaimers - At bottom of About page:
- Disclaimers - Legal
- Disclaimers - Clinical - Done same as main page
- Joe, I like your latest redraft of Our Vision. I'm happy to keep it as that. Should we sign it properly? I.e. Dr Joe Kiff & Tom Michael?
Very cool Edit
I like this very much. Let me know what I can do to help.--220.127.116.11 12:07, 20 July 2006 (UTC)
- If you log in and create a user account; Here, then we can leave messages for you on your userpage. For an example, see my userpage (talk) : Mostly Zen (talk) 12:25, 20 July 2006 (UTC)
I would like to congratulate you for the level of dedication to knowledge you have here and the success. --Yancyfry jr