Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Professional items |
World psychology |
Please take your time to explore this site. You will see that although much is up and running, there is a need to structure and organise the project better.
- Main article: Psychology Wiki:Improving Structure
- Learn your way around the site first
- If something on a page can be usefully explained by linking to information on another page - DO IT.
- Contribute by:
- Fixing broken links
- Redirecting pages to the correct article (#REDIRECT [[...]])
- Adding missing articles that are linked to (red links)
- Pointing out mistakes, holes, missing info to others
- Helping to organise a particular area
- Setting up more detailed articles off of long articles
Discrete (completable) tasksEdit
(Well - after we catch up, some will be ongoing as new pages are added!)
Help Page Re-writeEdit
We need to re-write our help pages so they are good for both the general user/contributor and specific to our project. See Help:Contents.
Need Template SpecialistEdit
We need someone who knows about templates to fix various template issues on the Wiki. For example: Endnote templates in the article: Brain.
If you are reliable and would like to join the backup team for this site please volunteer on the Backup Team page.