Individual differences |
Professional items |
World psychology |
Please take your time to explore this site. You will see that although much is up and running, there is a need to structure and organise the project better.
- Main article: Psychology Wiki:Improving Structure
- Learn your way around the site first
- If something on a page can be usefully explained by linking to information on another page - DO IT.
- Contribute by:
- Fixing broken links
- Redirecting pages to the correct article (#REDIRECT [[...]])
- Adding missing articles that are linked to (red links)
- Pointing out mistakes, holes, missing info to others
- Helping to organise a particular area
- Setting up more detailed articles off of long articles
Discrete (completable) tasksEdit
(Well - after we catch up, some will be ongoing as new pages are added!)
Help Page Re-writeEdit
We need to re-write our help pages so they are good for both the general user/contributor and specific to our project. See Help:Contents.
Need Template SpecialistEdit
We need someone who knows about templates to fix various template issues on the Wiki. For example: Endnote templates in the article: Brain.
If you are reliable and would like to join the backup team for this site please volunteer on the Backup Team page.