Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
The purpose of this page is to nominate and vote on Journal Articles of the Month. The winning article will have its abstract featured on the main page with a link to the article itself.
- Nominating a journal article
- Nominate a journal article you find is worthy of featured status on the main page. Write the name of the article using APA style with a link to the article.
- Type "Nominated by" and sign with 4 tildes ~~~~.
- Voting on a journal article
- Underneath the article you would like to see featured, type:
- Drob, S.L. (2003). Fragmentation in contemporary psychology: A dialectical solution. Journal of Humanistic Psychology, 43, 102-123. Full text HTML
- Nominated by Jaywin 01:28, 17 April 2009 (UTC)
- Dr Joe Kiff 16:01, 29 April 2009 (UTC)
- Machado, A., Lourenco, O., & Silva, F. J. (2000). Facts, concepts, and theories: The shape of psychology's epistemic triangle. Behavior and Philosophy, 28, 1-40.
- Nominated by Jaywin 19:26, 30 March 2009 (UTC)
- Voted for