Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
The purpose of this page is to nominate and vote on Journal Articles of the Month. The winning article will have its abstract featured on the main page with a link to the article itself.
- Nominating a journal article
- Nominate a journal article you find is worthy of featured status on the main page. Write the name of the article using APA style with a link to the article.
- Type "Nominated by" and sign with 4 tildes ~~~~.
- Voting on a journal article
- Underneath the article you would like to see featured, type:
- Drob, S.L. (2003). Fragmentation in contemporary psychology: A dialectical solution. Journal of Humanistic Psychology, 43, 102-123. Full text HTML
- Nominated by Jaywin 01:28, 17 April 2009 (UTC)
- Dr Joe Kiff 16:01, 29 April 2009 (UTC)
- Machado, A., Lourenco, O., & Silva, F. J. (2000). Facts, concepts, and theories: The shape of psychology's epistemic triangle. Behavior and Philosophy, 28, 1-40.
- Nominated by Jaywin 19:26, 30 March 2009 (UTC)
- Voted for