Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Special journal issues
XIII Workshop of Qualitative Research in Psychology (2012)
The Center for Qualitative Psychology organizes the annual meeting at Achva Academic College of Education (Israel) from March 11th until 14th 2012, about the topic: “Building bridges”. The deadline is 30th September 2011. Look for further information at the official webpage: http://www.qualitativepsychology.com/ or contact Heidi Flavian: Heidi.firstname.lastname@example.org or Karin Schweizer: email@example.com
Open call for journal papers
The Journal of Behavior Analysis of Offender and Victim: Treatment and Prevention (JOBA-OVTP)
- This is an open call for papers to one of the newest BAO Journals (www.behavior-analyst-online.org ): The Journal of Behavior Analysis of Offender and Victim: Treatment and Prevention (JOBA-OVTP). This journal is just completing its highly successful first year. JOBA-OVTP is an online, peer reviewed electronic publication of general circulation to the scientific and applied community. The Journal of Behavior Analysis of Offender and Victim - Treatment and Prevention is dedicated to the development and research of behavioral principles as applied to the reduction of recidivism, crime prevention and lessening the pain and suffering of victims . Through achieving this goal, we hope to see the development of a behavioral technology to aide in the rehabilitation of all those involved in an effected by crime and criminal behavior. The Journal of Behavior Analysis of Offender and Victim - Treatment and Prevention strives to be a high quality journal, which also brings up to the minute information on current developments within the field to those who can benefit from those developments. JOBA-OVTP is a primary form of communication between researchers and practitioners, as well as a primary form of communication for those inside and outside behavior analysis. Thus, The Journal of Behavior Analysis of Offender and Victim - Treatment and Prevention will continue to publish original research, reviews, policy papers, theoretical and conceptual work, applied research, program descriptions, research in organizations and the community, clinical work, and curriculum developments.
If you wish to submit, please send it in an e-mail to:
- Joseph Cautilli, Ph.D.Editor Journal of Behavior Analysis of Offender and Victim: Treatment and Prevention
- Published quarterly, beginning in March 2010
- The Asian American Journal of Psychology is the official publication of the Asian American Psychological Association and is dedicated to research, practice, advocacy, education, and policy within Asian American psychology.
- The Journal publishes empirical, theoretical, methodological, and practice oriented articles covering topics relevant to Asian American individuals and communities, including prevention, intervention, training, and social justice.
- Whereas particular consideration is given to empirical articles using quantitative, qualitative, and mixed methodology, the Journal will publish the full range of articles including but not limited to empirical studies, short research reports, methodological reviews, position papers, policy statements, case studies, and critical reviews...Read more
Problems of Psychology in the 21st Century
Papers submitted to PPC_1CFP_2012 should be original work and substantively different from papers that have been previously published or are under review in a journal or another peer-reviewed conference. We invite submission of papers describing innovative research on all aspects of psychology and related areas. Submitted papers will be assessed based on their novelty, technical quality, potential impact, and clarity of writing. Sincerely yours Editor Prof. Vincentas Lamanauskas