Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
A very wide range of research methods are used in psychology.
Some of the approaches include:
- Laboratory experimentation
- Correlational research
- Observational study, in which researchers study a population while attempting to change as little as possible.
- Experimental study, in which researchers change a variable in the group being studied.
- Prospective study, in which a study samples subjects as the experiment progresses. Cf. Retrospective study.
- Retrospective study, in which data is collected on subjects' histories at one time. Cf. Prospective study.
- Longitudinal study, in which subjects are studied over a course of time. Cf. Cross-sectional study.
- Cross-sectional study, in which a snapshot of the population is assumed to represent individuals as they progress through life. See also Longitudinal study.
- Meta analysis
- Qualitative research
- Computer simulation
- Concepts and Termscs:Metody výzkumu v psychologii
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|