Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
- Description of subject matter covered:
- From the website:
- Psychological Assessment publishes empirical research on measurement and evaluation relevant to the broad field of clinical psychology. This journal focuses on the diagnosis and evaluation of psychological characteristics or processes and assessment of the effectiveness of interventions.
- Topics covered include assessment of personality, psychopathological symptoms, cognitive and neuropsychological processes, and interpersonal behavior. Methodological, theoretical, and review articles address clinical assessment processes, and occasional case studies identify unique contributions to clinical assessment.
- Psychological Assessment is also one of the two journals of Division 5 of the American Psychological Association, (The Division of Evaluation, Measurement, and Statistics). The other journal is Psychological Methods. 
- Office address:
- Contact numbers:
- Web presence: Homepage
- Submission details: 
- Publication frequency: Quarterly, beginning in March
- Language: English
- Cost etc.: