Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
In 1895 Alfred Binet founded the first laboratory of psychodiagnosis.
- Clinical judgement (not diagnosis)
- Differential diagnosis
- Educational diagnosis
- Forensic diagnosis
- Psychiatric diagnosis
- Computer assisted interview
- Psychodiagnostic interview
- Psychiatric assessment
- Psychological assessment
- Structured clinical interview
Frames of referenceEdit
- Diagnostic and Statistical Manual
- International Classification of Diseases
- Research diagnostic criteria
- Psychodiagnostic typologies