Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
The psychoanalytic process involves a number of individual processes
References & Bibliography
- Cortina,M & Marrone,M (2003).Attachment Theory and the Psychoanalytic Process. Wiley. ISBN 1-86156-287-X
- Palombo, SR ( The Emergent Ego: Complexity and Coevolution in the Psychoanalytic Process. International Universities Press. ISBN 0823616665
- Weiss, l. (1993) How psychotherapy works: Process and technique. NY: Guilford Press.
- Weiss, l., Sampson, H., and the Mt. Zion Psychotherapy Research Group. (1986). The psychoanalytic process: Theory, clinical observations and empirical research. NY: Guilford Press.
Boesky, D (1990) The Psychoanalytic Process and its components. Psychoanal.Q. 59: 550-584. Full text
- Bush, M., & Gassner, S. (1986). The immediate effect of the analysts' termination interventions on the patient's resistance to termination. In Weiss, J., Sampson, H. et al. (Eds.), The Psychoanalytic Process: Theory, clinical observation and empirical research (pp. 299-320). NY: Guilford Press.
- Silberschatz, G. (1986). Testing pathogenic beliefs. In Weiss, J., Sampson, H. et al. (Eds.), The psychoanalytic process: Theory, clinical observation and empirical research (pp. 256-265). NY: Guilford Press.
- Weiss, J. (1993). Empirical studies of the psychoanalytic process. Journal of the American Psychoanalytic Association, 41, 303-357.
- Google Scholar
- Ornstein, P H (1998)My Current View of thePsychoanalytic Process. Paper presented in at the 21st Annual Conference of the Psychology of the Self. Full text