Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
The psychoanalytic process involves a number of individual processes
- working alliance
- free association
- dream interpretation
- working through
References & BibliographyEdit
- Cortina,M & Marrone,M (2003).Attachment Theory and the Psychoanalytic Process. Wiley. ISBN 1-86156-287-X
- Palombo, SR ( The Emergent Ego: Complexity and Coevolution in the Psychoanalytic Process. International Universities Press. ISBN 0823616665
- Weiss, l. (1993) How psychotherapy works: Process and technique. NY: Guilford Press.
- Weiss, l., Sampson, H., and the Mt. Zion Psychotherapy Research Group. (1986). The psychoanalytic process: Theory, clinical observations and empirical research. NY: Guilford Press.
- Boesky, D (1990) The Psychoanalytic Process and its components. Psychoanal.Q. 59: 550-584. Full text
- Bush, M., & Gassner, S. (1986). The immediate effect of the analysts' termination interventions on the patient's resistance to termination. In Weiss, J., Sampson, H. et al. (Eds.), The Psychoanalytic Process: Theory, clinical observation and empirical research (pp. 299-320). NY: Guilford Press.
- Ornstein, P.H.(2004). The elusive concept of the psychoanalytic process. J. Am. Psychoanal. Assoc. Winter;52(1):15-41. Links
- Silberschatz, G. (1986). Testing pathogenic beliefs. In Weiss, J., Sampson, H. et al. (Eds.), The psychoanalytic process: Theory, clinical observation and empirical research (pp. 256-265). NY: Guilford Press.
- Weiss, J. (1993). Empirical studies of the psychoanalytic process. Journal of the American Psychoanalytic Association, 41, 303-357.
- Google Scholar
- Ornstein, P H (1998)My Current View of thePsychoanalytic Process. Paper presented in at the 21st Annual Conference of the Psychology of the Self. Full text