Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Procedure codes are numbers or alphanumeric codes used to identify specific health interventions taken by medical professionals.
Examples of procedure codesEdit
- International Classification of Procedures in Medicine (ICPM) and International Classification of Health Interventions (ICHI) 
- Health Care Procedure Coding System (including Current Procedural Terminology) (used in United States)
- ICD-10 Procedure Coding System (ICD-10-PCS) (used in United States)
- ICD-9-CM Volume 3 (subset of ICD-9-CM) (used in United States)
- Canadian Classification of Health Interventions (CCI) (used in Canada. Replaced CCP.) 
- Nursing Interventions Classification (NIC) (used in United States) 
- SNOMED (P axis)(english only, translations available but not useful)
- OPS-301 (adaptation of ICPM used in Germany) 
- OPCS-4 (used in England) 
- Classification des Actes Médicaux (CCAM) (used in France) 
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|