Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
- Pervasive developmental disorders
(F90-F98) ICD: Behavioural and emotional disorders with onset usually occurring in childhood and adolescence Edit
- Emotional disorders with onset specific to childhood
- Disorders of social functioning with onset specific to childhood and adolescence
- Tic disorders
- Other behavioural and emotional disorders with onset usually occurring in childhood and adolescence
- Kendall, P. C. & Comer, J.S.(2010). Childhood Disorders. (2nd ed). London: Psychology Press. ISBN 9780415486422