Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
References & BibliographyEdit
- Bonner, R.L. (1992). Isolation, seclusion, and psychosocial vulnerability as risk factors for suicide behind bars. In R.W. Maris, A.L. Berman, J.T. Maltsberger, & R.I. Yufit (Eds.), Assessment and prediction of suicide (pp.398-419). New York: Guilford Press.
- Bonner, R.L. (2000). Correctional suicide prevention in the year 2000 and beyond. Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior, 30, 370-376.
- Bureau of Justice Statistics. (1995). Jails and jail inmates, 1993-1994. Washington, DC: U.S. Department of Justice.
- Condelli, W.S., Bradigan, B., & Holanchock, H. (1997). Intermediate care programs to reduce risk and better manage inmates with psychiatric disorders. Behavioral Science Law, 15, 459-467.
- Cox, J.F., & Morschauser, P.C. (1997). A solution to the problem of jail suicide. Crisis, 18, 178-184.
- Hayes, L.M. (1995). Prison Suicide: An overview and guide to prevention. Washington, D.C.: U.S. Department of Justice, National Institute of Corrections. Hayes, L.M. (1997). From chaos to calm: One jail system's struggle with suicide prevention. Behavioral Sciences & the Law, 15, 399-413.
- Hayes, L.M. (1999). Suicide in adult correctional facilities: Key ingredients to prevention and overcoming the obstacles. Journal of Law, Medicine, and Ethics, 27, 260-268.
- Hayes, L.M., & Rowan, J.R. (1988). National study of jail suicides: Seven years later. Alexandria, VA: National Center for Institutions and Alternatives
- World Health Organization. (2000d). Preventing suicide: A resource for prison officers (WHO/MNH/MBD/00.5). Geneva: World Health Organization, Department of Mental Health.