Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Biological: Behavioural genetics · Evolutionary psychology · Neuroanatomy · Neurochemistry · Neuroendocrinology · Neuroscience · Psychoneuroimmunology · Physiological Psychology · Psychopharmacology (Index, Outline)
- ↑ Sylvius Neuroanatomical Reference. URL accessed on 2009-11-20.
- ↑ Zelano C, Montag J, Khan R, Sobel N (2009). A specialized odor memory buffer in primary olfactory cortex. PLoS ONE 4 (3): e4965.
- ↑ Johnson DM, Illig KR, Behan M, Haberly LB (September 2000). New features of connectivity in piriform cortex visualized by intracellular injection of pyramidal cells suggest that "primary" olfactory cortex functions like "association" cortex in other sensory systems. J. Neurosci. 20 (18): 6974–82.
- ↑ Anatomy of Olfactory System: eMedicine Clinical Procedures. URL accessed on 2009-11-20.
- ↑ Fix, James D. (2002). Neuroanatomy, 326, Hagerstwon, MD: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|