Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Practioner useful websites
Cognitive Behavior TherapyEdit
-  Beck Institute
Complex Post Traumatic Stress DisorderEdit
-  White Paper by The National Child Traumatic Stress Network.
Dyadic Developmental PsychotherapyEdit
- [www.Center4FamilyDevelop.com] DDP Center
-  Dr. Hughes
Emotionally Focused TherapyEdit
- The History of Child Abuse from The Journal of Psychohistory 25 (3) Winter 1998
- Child Abuse Types, Signs, Symptoms, Causes and Help
- Child Abuse: Statistics, Research, and Resources
- NSPCC report on child maltreatment in the UK (November 2000)
- The Safeguarding Children Partnership, a UK charity dedicated to child protection training.
- ldonline.org - Behavior modification in the Classroom
- about.com - Changing Our Perspective Can Help Our Child To Behave
- ehow.com - How to Create a Behavior Modification Plan for Students With Behavioral Disabilities
- Association for Comprehensive NeuroTherapy - Behavior modification charts for home and school
- Article - Organizational Behavior Modification (OBMod)