Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Some examples include:
- Diazoxide vasodilator used for hypertension, smooth muscle relaxing activity
- Minoxidil vasodilator used for hypertension, also used to treat hair loss
- Nicorandil vasodilator used to treat angina
- Retigabine, an anticonvulsant
- Flupirtine, analgesic with muscle relaxant and anticonvulsant properties
See also Edit
- ↑ Mizutani S, Prasad SM, Sellitto AD, Schuessler RB, Damiano RJ, Lawton JS (August 2005). Myocyte volume and function in response to osmotic stress: observations in the presence of an adenosine triphosphate-sensitive potassium channel opener. Circulation 112 (9 Suppl): I219–23.
- ↑ Wang T (February 2003). The effects of the potassium channel opener minoxidil on renal electrolytes transport in the loop of henle. J. Pharmacol. Exp. Ther. 304 (2): 833–40.
- ↑ Sudo H, Yogo K, Ishizuka N, Otsuka H, Horie S, Saito K (November 2008). Nicorandil, a potassium channel opener and nitric oxide donor, improves the frequent urination without changing the blood pressure in rats with partial bladder outlet obstruction. Biol. Pharm. Bull. 31 (11): 2079–82.
- ↑ Stojnic N, Gojkovic-Bukarica L, Peric M, et al. (June 2007). Potassium channel opener pinacidil induces relaxation of the isolated human radial artery. J. Pharmacol. Sci. 104 (2): 122–9.
- ↑ Rundfeldt C (October 1997). The new anticonvulsant retigabine (D-23129) acts as an opener of K+ channels in neuronal cells. European Journal of Pharmacology 336 (2–3): 243–9.
- ↑ Main MJ, Cryan JE, Dupere JR, Cox B, Clare JJ, Burbidge SA (August 2000). Modulation of KCNQ2/3 potassium channels by the novel anticonvulsant retigabine. Molecular Pharmacology 58 (2): 253–62.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|