Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Postcognitive psychology is the postmodern condition of a psychology yet to come as proposed by theorist Matthew Giobbi. The term postcognitive was first used in Giobbi's book A Postcognitive Negation: The Sadomasochistic Dialectic of American Psychology. Psychologists and theorists have discussed the post-cognitive which Giobbi differentiates by exclusion of the -. Giobbi's postcognitive is a folding upon itself in a non-linear fashion which transcends the narrative function of the -, thus leaving the field on a plateau of new ways of doing psychology.
- ↑ http://giobbiart.blogspot.com/
- ↑ http://www.atropospress.com/publications/a-postcognitive-negation-the-sadomasochistic-dialectic-of-american-psychology/
- ↑ http://www.mentalhelp.net/poc/view_doc.php?type=doc&id=12177
- ↑ http://tap.sagepub.com/content/10/1/31.abstract
- ↑ http://www.transdisciplinarypsych.org/Final_Giobbi.pdf