Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Postcognitive psychology is the postmodern condition of a psychology yet to come as proposed by theorist Matthew Giobbi. The term postcognitive was first used in Giobbi's book A Postcognitive Negation: The Sadomasochistic Dialectic of American Psychology. Psychologists and theorists have discussed the post-cognitive which Giobbi differentiates by exclusion of the -. Giobbi's postcognitive is a folding upon itself in a non-linear fashion which transcends the narrative function of the -, thus leaving the field on a plateau of new ways of doing psychology.
- ↑ http://giobbiart.blogspot.com/
- ↑ http://www.atropospress.com/publications/a-postcognitive-negation-the-sadomasochistic-dialectic-of-american-psychology/
- ↑ http://www.mentalhelp.net/poc/view_doc.php?type=doc&id=12177
- ↑ http://tap.sagepub.com/content/10/1/31.abstract
- ↑ http://www.transdisciplinarypsych.org/Final_Giobbi.pdf