Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Pluralism in psychology may apply in different ways, across a wide range of topics:
- In science, the concept often describes the view that several methods, theories or points of view are legitimate or plausible, see Scientific pluralism.
- For the political philosophical ideal, see Pluralism (political philosophy).
- In philosophy, see Pluralism (metaphysics)
- In ethical theory, see Value pluralism.
- As it relates to the diversity of religions, see religious pluralism.
- In cultural studies, see Cultural pluralism.