Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
References & BibliographyEdit
- Allen, David(ed)(2003) Ethical Approaches to Physical Interventions:
responding to challenging behaviour in people with intellectual disabilities ISBN 1904082386
- BILD (2006)
BILD Code of Practice for the use of physical interventions. BILD. ISBN 1905218001
- BILD (2004) Easy Guide to Being Held Safely:for children and young people with learning difficulties and/or autism, their teachers and parents .BILD. ISBN 1904082718
- BILD (2006) Good Practice in Physical Interventions:
a guide for staff and managers. BILD ISBN 1904082742
- Lyon,Christina and Pimor,Alexandra (2005) Carers’ Guide to Physical Interventions and the Law: information and advice for parents, carers and care workers supporting children, young people and adults with learning disabilities. UK:BILD ISBN 1904082815
- Harris, J., Allen, D., Cornick, M., Jefferson,A. & Mills, R.
(1996). Physical interventions: A policy framework. Kidderminster: BILD/NAS.
- Department of Health. (2002). Guidance on restrictive
physical interventions for people with learning disability and autistic spectrum disorder in health, education and social care settings. London: Department of Health. Also available on the Department of Health Learning Disabilities website at www.doh.gov.uk/learningdisability and in an accessible version available from the British Institute of Learning Disabilities (www.bild.org.uk).