Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
- On average have a reduced life expectancy of as much as 10 years
- They are twice as likely to die from coronary heart disease, and diabetes
- They are four times more likely to die from respiratory disease
- They are likely to have a higher incidence of heart disease, stroke, hypertension and epilepsy
- They have a 50 percent lower chance of survival from cancer