Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
- Description of subject matter covered:
- From the Website
- Since its inception in 1934, Philosophy of Science, along with its sponsoring society, The Philosophy of Science Association, has been dedicated to the furthering of studies and free discussion from diverse standpoints in the philosophy of science. The journal contains essays, discussion articles, and book reviews.
- Office address:
- Contact numbers:
- Web presence: Homepage
- Submission details: 
- Publication frequency:
- Five times per year; the four regular issues are dated January, April, July, and October of each year. The December issue contains the conference proceedings of the Philosophy of Science Association.
- Language: English
Full texts available onlineEdit
Volume 76 (2009)Edit
Volume 75 (2008)Edit
- Bechtel, W. (2008). Mechanisms in cognitive psychology: What are the operations? Philosophy of Science, 75, 983-994. Full text
Volume 74 (2007)Edit
Volume 73 (2006)Edit
- Machery, E., & Barrett, H.C. (2006). Essay review: Debunking Adapting Minds. Philosophy of Science, 73, 232-246. Full text
- Haufe, C. (2006). Perverse engineering. Philosophy of Science, 73, 437-446. Full text (Final draft)
Volume 72 (2005)Edit
- Machery, E. (2005). Concepts are not a natural kind. Philosophy of Science, 72, 444-467. Full text (Final draft}
- Shapiro, L. A. (2005). Can psychology be a unified science? Philosophy of Science, 72, 953-963. Full text
Volume 71 (2004)Edit
- Stephens, C. (2004). Selection, drift, and the "forces" of evolution. Philosophy of Science, 71, 550-570. Full text