Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers.
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Philip Lawrence Harriman was an American psychologist who taught at Bucknell University.
In 1946 he published "Twentieth Century Psychologists" which comprises thirty-nine articles by representative psychologists in a broad variety of fields
In 1947 he published one of the early dictionaries of psychology.
He also produced works on psychology for nurses and a dictionary of Greek psychological terms.
- P.L. Harriman (1947). Dictionary of Psychology. Philosophical Library. New York.
- P.L. Harriman (1946) (ed). Twentieth Century Psychology: with the assistance of G. L. Freeman, G. W. Hartmann, Kurt Lewin, A. H. Maslow, and C. E. Skinner. New York: The Philosophical Library, 1946. 712 pp.[http://www.pep-web.org/document.php?id=paq.016.0261a
- Modern psychology. 3 editions - first published in 1956
- Handbook of psychological terms. 3 editions - first published in 1965
- The new dictionary of psychology. 1 edition - first published in 1947
- Psychology in nursing practice. 1 edition - first published in 1942