Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Philip Lawrence Harriman was an American psychologist who taught at Bucknell University.
In 1946 he published "Twentieth Century Psychologists" which comprises thirty-nine articles by representative psychologists in a broad variety of fields
In 1947 he published one of the early dictionaries of psychology.
He also produced works on psychology for nurses and a dictionary of Greek psychological terms.
- P.L. Harriman (1947). Dictionary of Psychology. Philosophical Library. New York.
- P.L. Harriman (1946) (ed). Twentieth Century Psychology: with the assistance of G. L. Freeman, G. W. Hartmann, Kurt Lewin, A. H. Maslow, and C. E. Skinner. New York: The Philosophical Library, 1946. 712 pp.[http://www.pep-web.org/document.php?id=paq.016.0261a
- Modern psychology. 3 editions - first published in 1956
- Handbook of psychological terms. 3 editions - first published in 1965
- The new dictionary of psychology. 1 edition - first published in 1947
- Psychology in nursing practice. 1 edition - first published in 1942