Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
He collaborated with Peter C. Wason
He is currently the Stuart Professor of Psychology at Princeton University.
- Wason, P.C. and Johnson-Laird, P.N. (1968)(eds) Thinking and Reasoning
- Wason, P.C. and Johnson-Laird, P.N. (1972)(eds) Thinking: Readings in Cognitive Science
- Wason, P.C. and Johnson-Laird, P.N. (1972) Psychology of Reasoning: Structure and Content, Cambridge, Mass.: Harvard University Press.
- Johnson-Laird, P.N. (1983)Mental Models: Toward a Cognitive Science of Language, Inference and Consciousness
- Johnson-Laird, P.N. & Ruth M. J. Byrne(1991)Deduction.
- Johnson-Laird, P.N. (1993)Human and Machine Thinking.