Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Philosophy Index: Aesthetics · Epistemology · Ethics · Logic · Metaphysics · Consciousness · Philosophy of Language · Philosophy of Mind · Philosophy of Science · Social and Political philosophy · Philosophies · Philosophers · List of lists
PhilPapers is an international, interactive academic database of journal articles for professionals and students in philosophy. It is maintained as a combined project of the Centre for Consciousness at the Australian National University (ANU), Canberra and the Institute of Philosophy in the School of Advanced Study at the University of London.
In 2012, the general editors are David Bourget (ANU and University of London) and David Chalmers (ANU).
PhilPapers receives financial support from other organizations, including a substantial grant in early 2009 from the Joint Information Systems Committee in the United Kingdom. The archive is praised for its comprehensiveness and organization, and for its regular updates. In addition to archiving papers, the editors engage in surveying academic philosophers.
See also Edit
- ↑ Ichikawa, Ernest Sosa Jonathan (2010). Intuition: Oxford Bibliographies Online Research Guide, Oxford UP. URL accessed 29 March 2013.
- ↑ David Bourget, "PhilPapers awarded JISC funding", PhilPapers 6 April, 2009.
- ↑ Press, Oxford University (2010). Metaphysics of Mind: Oxford Bibliographies Online Research Guide, Oxford UP. URL accessed 29 March 2013.
- ↑ Hesse-Biber, Sharlene Nagy (2011). Handbook of Feminist Research: Theory and Praxis, SAGE. URL accessed 29 March 2013.
- ↑ includeonly>Shea, Christopher. "What philosophers believe", The Boston Globe, 15 December 2009. Retrieved on 29 March 2013.
- PhilPapers — official website
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|