Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Peter Stratton is a family therapist and clinical researcher
He is a Senior Lecturer at Leeds University, and Director of the Leeds Family Therapy and Research Centre (LFTRC), a research clinic within the University Psychology department
Main areas of interestEdit
Editorial board/consulting editorEdit
- Browne, K, Hanks, H, Stratton P, & Hamilton, C (2002) Early Prediction And Prevention Of Child Abuse: A Handbook. Wiley, Chichester.
- Munton, A., Silvester, J., Stratton, P., & Hanks, H. (1999) Attributions in Action. Wiley, Chichester.
- Roy, J., Sparham, L., & Stratton, P. (1996) Essential Exposure: A Comprehensive Research Initiative on Young People. 286 pp. TPB, Leeds.
- Belsky, J., & Stratton, P. (2002) An ecological analysis of the etiology of child maltreatment. In K Browne, H Hanks, P Stratton & C Hamilton (Eds) Early Prediction And Prevention Of Child Abuse: A Handbook. Chapter 6 Wiley, Chichester.
- Stratton, P. (2002) Contemporary Families As Contexts For Development. In J. Valsiner, & K. J. Connolly, Eds, Handbook of Developmental Psychology. Sage. New York.
Hanks, H. & Stratton, P. (2002) Family therapy for Physically and Sexually Abusing Families. In K Browne, H Hanks, P Stratton & C Hamilton (Eds) Early Prediction And Prevention Of Child Abuse: A Handbook. Chapter 14, Wiley, Chichester.
- Hanks, H. & Stratton, P. (2001) Consequences and indicators of child abuse. In K. Wilson, & A. James, Eds, The Child Protection Handbook, 2nd Edition. Bailliere Tindall, London.
- Stratton, P. (1997) Attributional Coding of Interview Data: Meeting the needs of long-haul passengers, In N. Hayes (Ed.) Doing Qualitative Analysis in Psychology. Psychology Press, Hove, East Sussex.
- Stratton, P. (1996) Influences on food choice within the family. In G. Smith (Ed.) Children's Food: Marketing and Innovation. Chapman & Hall, London.
- Stratton, P. (1995) Systemic interviewing and attributional analysis applied to international broadcasting. In Psychological Research: Innovative methods and Strategies Haworth, J. (Ed). Routledge, London.
- Bowen, C, Madill, A & Stratton P. (2002) Parental Accounts of blaming within the Family: A Dialectical Model for Understanding Blame in Systemic Therapy. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy. 28, 129-144.
- Stratton, P. (2001) The Evidence Base Of Systemic Family Therapy. Context, 56, 12-13
- Stratton, P. & Bromley, K. (1999) Families' Accounts of the Causal Processes in Food Choice. Appetite. 33, 89-108.
- Stratton, P. (1995) Causal Processes Determining the Effectiveness of Direct Response Television Advertisements, Journal of Targeting, Measurement and Analysis for Marketing, 4, 212-222.