Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Peter Stratton is a family therapist and clinical researcher
He is a Senior Lecturer at Leeds University, and Director of the Leeds Family Therapy and Research Centre (LFTRC), a research clinic within the University Psychology department
Main areas of interestEdit
Editorial board/consulting editorEdit
- Browne, K, Hanks, H, Stratton P, & Hamilton, C (2002) Early Prediction And Prevention Of Child Abuse: A Handbook. Wiley, Chichester.
- Munton, A., Silvester, J., Stratton, P., & Hanks, H. (1999) Attributions in Action. Wiley, Chichester.
- Roy, J., Sparham, L., & Stratton, P. (1996) Essential Exposure: A Comprehensive Research Initiative on Young People. 286 pp. TPB, Leeds.
- Belsky, J., & Stratton, P. (2002) An ecological analysis of the etiology of child maltreatment. In K Browne, H Hanks, P Stratton & C Hamilton (Eds) Early Prediction And Prevention Of Child Abuse: A Handbook. Chapter 6 Wiley, Chichester.
- Stratton, P. (2002) Contemporary Families As Contexts For Development. In J. Valsiner, & K. J. Connolly, Eds, Handbook of Developmental Psychology. Sage. New York.
Hanks, H. & Stratton, P. (2002) Family therapy for Physically and Sexually Abusing Families. In K Browne, H Hanks, P Stratton & C Hamilton (Eds) Early Prediction And Prevention Of Child Abuse: A Handbook. Chapter 14, Wiley, Chichester.
- Hanks, H. & Stratton, P. (2001) Consequences and indicators of child abuse. In K. Wilson, & A. James, Eds, The Child Protection Handbook, 2nd Edition. Bailliere Tindall, London.
- Stratton, P. (1997) Attributional Coding of Interview Data: Meeting the needs of long-haul passengers, In N. Hayes (Ed.) Doing Qualitative Analysis in Psychology. Psychology Press, Hove, East Sussex.
- Stratton, P. (1996) Influences on food choice within the family. In G. Smith (Ed.) Children's Food: Marketing and Innovation. Chapman & Hall, London.
- Stratton, P. (1995) Systemic interviewing and attributional analysis applied to international broadcasting. In Psychological Research: Innovative methods and Strategies Haworth, J. (Ed). Routledge, London.
- Bowen, C, Madill, A & Stratton P. (2002) Parental Accounts of blaming within the Family: A Dialectical Model for Understanding Blame in Systemic Therapy. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy. 28, 129-144.
- Stratton, P. (2001) The Evidence Base Of Systemic Family Therapy. Context, 56, 12-13
- Stratton, P. & Bromley, K. (1999) Families' Accounts of the Causal Processes in Food Choice. Appetite. 33, 89-108.
- Stratton, P. (1995) Causal Processes Determining the Effectiveness of Direct Response Television Advertisements, Journal of Targeting, Measurement and Analysis for Marketing, 4, 212-222.