Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
There seems to be some reservationas about the reliability of the POI
- Ray, J.J. (1984).A caution against the Shostrom Personal Orientation Inventory.Personality & Individual Differences, Vol. 5, No. 6, p. 755
- Shadish, William R. Nonverbal interventions in clinical groups.Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology. Vol 48(2) Apr 1980, 164-168.
- Shostrom E. L. (1964) An inventory for the measurement of self-actualization. Educ. psychol. Meas. 24, 207-218.
- Shostrom E. L. (1977) Manual for the Personal Orientation Dimensions. EdITS, San Diego, Calif.
- Silverstein A. B. and Fisher G. (1973) Internal consistency of POI scales: Psychol. Rep. 32, 33-34.