Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
- Chinese Academy of Science Institute of Psychology
- Chinese Classification of Mental Disorders
- Chinese cultural groups
- Chinese language
- Chinese philosophy
- Chinese Psychological Society
- Chinese psychology
- Chinese social relations
- Chinese Society of Psychiatry
- Five elements (Chinese philosophy)
- Identification of the varieties of Chinese
- Meridian (Chinese medicine)
- Traditional Chinese medicine
- Traditional Chinese medicine and its approach to depression
- Falun Gong
- Jing,C. (Ed.) (1991). Chinese concise encyclopedia of psychology. [In Chinese.] Changsha, China: Hunan Educational Publishers.
- Rosenzweig,M.R. (Ed.) (1994). [Chinese translation] International psychological science: Progress, problems, and prospects. Beijing: Chinese Science and Technology Publishers.
- Jiannong Shi (2004). Diligence makes people smart: Chinese perspectives on intelligence . In Robert J. Sternberg International Handbook of Intelligence. Cambridge University Press