Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Three Pearson businesses—the assessments division of AGS Publishing, Pearson, and Pearson NCS—joined forces in March of 2006. Backed by a half century of knowledge and expertise.
AGS Assessments has been the respected leader for nearly fifty years in providing renowned individually administered assessments that school psychologists, clinicians, and education professionals rely on to measure ability, achievement, behavior, speech and language, career interest, and social skills. Publishes the Vineland adpative behavior scales
- Behavior Assessment System for Children, Second Edition ( BASC-2)
- Vineland Adaptive Behavior Scales, Second Edition (Vineland-II)
- Bruininks-Oseretsky Test of Motor Proficiency , Second Edition (BOT-2)
- Kaufman Test of Educational Achievement, Second Edition (KTEA-II)
- Kaufman Assessment Battery for Children, Second Edition ( KABC-II)
- Kaufman Brief Intelligence Test, Second Edition (KBIT-2)
- KeyMath-Revised-Normative Update ( KeyMath-R/NU)
- Peabody Picture Vocabulary Test, Third Edition ( PPVT-III)
- Goldman-Fristoe Test of Articulation, Second Edition ( GFTA-2)
- Harrington-O’Shea Career Decision-Making® System-Revised (CDM-R)
Pearson, a premier provider of psychological assessments and scoring solutions for more than 40 years, offers innovative tools and time tested instruments for use by professionals in clinical, medical, forensic, correctional, public safety, K-12, career guidance, and counseling settings.
Pearson NCS is the proven provider of a wide variety of data collection hardware, software, print, and outsourcing services for test scoring, student records management, surveys, enrollments, and patient encounter applications.