Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Patrick Carnes, Ph.D., is the Executive Director at A Gentle Path Program for the treatment of sexual and addictive disorders at Pine Grove in Hattiesburg, Mississippi.
Carnes is a speaker and writer on sexual addiction and recovery.
He is the co-editor of Sexual Addiction and Compulsivity: The Journal of Treatment and Prevention, the official journal of the National Council of Sexual Addiction/Compulsivity, an organization for which he also serves as a board member.
Carnes also serves on the national advisory board of the American Academy of Health Care Providers for addictive disorders.
Carnes has developed the Sexual Addiction Screening Test (SAST), an assessment tool to help professionals determine whether a sexual addiction is present.
- The Betrayal Bond: Breaking Free of Exploitive Relationships
- Don't Call It Love : Recovery from Sexual Addiction
- Out of the Shadows : Understanding Sexual Addiction
- A Gentle Path Through the Twelve Steps : The Classic Guide for All People in the Process of Recovery
- Sexual Anorexia : Overcoming Sexual Self-Hatred
- Contrary to Love : Helping the Sexual Addict
- Facing the Shadow: Starting Sexual and Relationship Recovery: A Gentle Path Workbook for Beginning Recovery from Sex Addiction
- The Clinical Management of Sex Addiction
- In the Shadows of the Net: Breaking Free of Compulsive Online Sexual Behavior (co-author)
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|