Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
- Camp, B. W., & Morgan, L. J. (1984). Child-rearing attitudes and personality characteristics in adolescent mothers: Attitudes toward the infant. Journal of Pediatric Psychology, 9(1), pp.
- Chanow-Gruen, K. J., & Doyle, R. E. (1983). The counselor's consultative role with teachers, using the TET model. Journal of Humanistic Counseling, Education & Development, 22(1), pp.
- Clayton, L. O. (1988). The impact of parental views of the nature of humankind upon child-rearing attitudes. In The religion & family connection: Social science perspectives (pp. 272-282). Provo, UT: Brigham Young University Religious Studies Center.
- Endress, D. T. (1969). Developmental levels and parental attitudes of preschool blind children in Colorado. Endress, Donna T : Colorado State Coll.
- Fu, V. R., Moran, J. D., Sawyers, J. K., & Milgram, R. M. (1983). Parental influence on creativity in preschool children. Journal of Genetic Psychology, 143(2), pp.
- Hanssen, C. A., & Paulson, M. J. (1972). Our anti-establishment youth: Revolution or evolution. Adolescence, 7(27), pp.
- Harmer, W. R., & Alexander, J. (1978). Examination of parental attitudes within the diagnostic intervention process. Journal of Learning Disabilities, 11(9), pp.
- Heilbrun, A. B. (1971). Maternal child rearing and creativity in sons. Journal of Genetic Psychology, 119(2), pp.
- Heilbrun, A. B. (1972). Tolerance for ambiguity in late adolescent males: Implications for a developmental model of paranoid behavior. Developmental Psychology, 7(3), pp.
- Heilbrun, A. B. (1975). A proposed basis for delusion formation within an information-processing model of paranoid development. British Journal of Social & Clinical Psychology, 14(1), pp.
- Heilbrun, A. B., & Bronson, N. (1975). Fabrication of delusional thinking in normals. Journal of Abnormal Psychology, 84(4), pp.
- Kadushin, A., Rose, J., & Sobel, G. B. (1967). The Relationship between Parents' Expressed Attitudes and Their Decisions. Social Casework, 48(6), pp.
- Li, A. K. (1973). A parental attitude scale in Chinese. Psychologia: An International Journal of Psychology in the Orient, 16(3), pp.
- Magaro, P. A. (1970). The connotative meaning of parent-child relationships as related to perceived maternal warmth and control. Journal of Genetic Psychology, 117(1), pp.
- Magaro, P. A., & Hanson, B. A. (1969). Perceived maternal nurturance and control of process schizophrenics, reactive schizophrenics, and normals. Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology, 33(4), pp.
- Mannino, F. V., Kisielewski, J., Kimbro, E. L., Jr., & Morgenstern, B. (1968). Relationships between parental attitudes and behavior. The Family Coordinator, 17(4), pp.
- Medinnus, G. R. (1963). The relation between parental prescriptions for child and parent roles. The Journal of Social Psychology, 60(1), pp.
- Moore, M., & Nystul, M. S. (1979). Parent-child attitudes and communication processes in families with stutterers and families with non-stutterers. British Journal of Disorders of Communication, 14(3), pp.
- Moran, J. D., & O'Brien, G. (1984). Relationship between parental child-rearing attitudes and preschoolers' moral judgments. Psychological Reports, 55(3), pp.
- Mueller, O., Jr. (1969). An investigation of individual correlates of alternative response option patterns on the parent attitude research instrument. Mueller, Otto: U Southern California.
- Nystul, M. S. (1982). The effects of systematic training for effective parenting on parental attitudes. Journal of Psychology: Interdisciplinary and Applied, 112(1), pp.
- Oliveira, E. A., Frizzo, G. B., & Marin, A. H. (2000). Differential maternal attitudes toward four- and five-year-old boys and girls. Psicologia: Reflexao e Critica, 13(3), pp.
- Park, E., & Dimigen, G. (1997). A cross-cultural comparison of attributional style: Korean versus Scottish mothers. Psychologia: An International Journal of Psychology in the Orient, 40(3), pp.
- Paulson, M. J., Grossman, S., & Shapiro, G. (1974). Child-rearing attitudes of foster home mothers. Journal of Community Psychology, 2(1), pp.
- Paulson, M. J., Lin, T.-t., & Hanssen, C. (1972). Family harmony: An etiologic factor in alienation. Child Development, 43(2), pp.
- Paulson, M. J., Schwemer, G. T., Afifi, A., & Bendel, R. (1977). Parent Attitude Research Instrument (PARI): Clinical vs. statistical inferences in understanding abusive mothers. Journal of Clinical Psychology, 33(3), pp.
- Peery, J., Jensen, L., & Adams, G. R. (1985). The relationship between parents' attitudes toward child rearing and the sociometric status of their preschool children. Journal of Psychology: Interdisciplinary and Applied, 119(6), pp.
- Ricci, C. S. (1970). Analysis of child-rearing attitudes of mothers of retarded, emotionally disturbed, and normal children. American Journal of Mental Deficiency, 74(6), pp.
- Savina, E. A., & Charova, O. g. B. (2002). Peculiarities of mothers' attitudes towards retarded and handicapped children. Voprosy Psychologii Vol 6 2002, pp 15-23.
- Sheldon, E. (1969). Parental child-rearing attitudes and their relationship to cognitive functioning of their pre-adolescent sons. Sheldon, Eric: Syracuse U.
- Sims, L. S., & Paolucci, B. (1975). An empirical reexamination of the Parent Attitude Research Instrument (PARI). Journal of Marriage & the Family, 37(4), pp.
- Singh, S. (1981). Fear of failure among females as related to personality, locus of control, behavior problems and child rearing practices. Personality Study & Group Behaviour, 1(2), pp.
- Singh, S. (1992). Hostile Press measure of fear of failure and its relation to child-rearing attitudes and behavior problems. The Journal of Social Psychology, 132(3), pp.
- Singh, S., & Lunyal, K. (1981). Psychometric and behavioral correlates of hostile press measure of fear of failure. Indian Journal of Clinical Psychology, 8(2), pp.
- Walstedt, J. J. (1977). The altrustic other orientation: An exploration of female powerlessness. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 2(2), pp.
- Wolfe, R. B. (1998). Listening to children: Three studies toward developing, evaluating, and replicating a new approach to parent education, support, and empowerment. Wolfe, Randi Beth: Northwestern U, US.
- Wolfe, R. B., & Hirsch, B. J. (2003). Outcomes of parent education programs based on reevaluation counseling. Journal of Child and Family Studies, 12(1), pp.