Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Omission training is the procedure of removing positive reinforcement upon the occurrence of unwanted behavior.
- Dickinson, A., Squire, S., Varga, Z., & Smith, J. W. (1998). Omission learning after instrumental pretraining: The Quarterly Journal of Experimental Psychology B: Comparative and Physiological Psychology Vol 51B(3) Aug 1998, 271-286.
- Ishii, T., & Sakagami, T. (2007). Reinforcement omission in concurrent fixed-interval and random-interval schedules: Behavioural Processes Vol 74(3) Mar 2007, 334-341.
- Jongsma, M. L. A., Eichele, T., Quiroga, R. Q., Jenks, K. M., Desain, P., Honing, H., et al. (2005). Expectancy effects on omission evoked potentials in musicians and non-musicians: Psychophysiology Vol 42(2) Mar 2005, 191-201.
- Lipp, O. V., & Dal Santo, L. A. (2002). Cue competition between elementary trained stimuli: US miscuing, interference, and US omission: Learning and Motivation Vol 33(3) Aug 2002, 327-346.
- Nakajima, S., & Urushihara, K. (2003). Renewal of eliminated operant performance by context change--A test of ABA and AAB renewal after omission training: Japanese Journal of Psychonomic Science Vol 22(1) Sep 2003, 18-23.
- Nakajima, S., Urushihara, K., & Masaki, T. (2002). Renewal of operant performance formerly eliminated by omission or noncontingency training upon return to the acquisition context: Learning and Motivation Vol 33(4) Nov 2002, 510-525.
- Sanabria, F., Sitomer, M. T., & Killeen, P. R. (2006). Negative automaintenance omission training is effective: Journal of the Experimental Analysis of Behavior Vol 86(1) Jul 2006, 1-10.
- Stout, S. C., Boughner, R. L., & Papini, M. R. (2003). Reexamining the frustration effect in rats: Aftereffects of surprising reinforcement and nonreinforcement: Learning and Motivation Vol 34(4) Nov 2003, 437-456.
- Tobler, P. N., Dickinson, A., & Schultz, W. (2003). Coding of Predicted Reward Omission by Dopamine Neurons in a Conditioned Inhibition Paradigm: Journal of Neuroscience Vol 23(32) Nov 2003, 10402-10410.
- Vollmer, T. R., Ringdahl, J. E., Roane, H. S., & Marcus, B. A. (1997). Negative side effects of noncontingent reinforcement: Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis Vol 30(1) Spr 1997, 161-164.